Tuesday 18 February 2014

Beck - Wave



Beck - Wave

Artist : Beck
Title : Wave
Album : Morning Phase (2014)
Label : Capitol (Universal)
Release date : February 25, 2014
Duration : 03:40
Format : MP3
Download

 Beck - Wave Lyrics

I move away from this place
In the form of a disturbance
And enter into the world
Like some tiny distortion

If I surrender
And I don't fight this wave
No I won't go under
I'll only get carried away

Wave
Wave
Wave

Isolation
Isolation
Isolation
Isolation

Other songs from Album:

Download Beck - Wave mp3 for free. Only for review, You MUST remove a song from the computer after listening. If You won't delete from the computer You'll break the copyrights protection laws. Buy Beck - Wave the original cassette or original CD from album
Copyright 2013 © MP3 Collections | Designed by: TheMasDoyok.Com