Friday 7 February 2014

Whiskey Myers - Dogwood



Whiskey Myers - Dogwood

Artist : Whiskey Myers
Title : Dogwood
Album : Early Morning Shakes (2014)
Label : Wiggy Thump Records
Release date : February 4, 2014
Duration : 04:13
Format : MP3
Download

 Whiskey Myers - Dogwood Lyrics

Dancing on a creek bank. And rising all the year. It was the best years of our life. We didn't have a care. Going ninety miles an hour, truck in an old dirt road. Two young ass kids, back where the dogwood flies grow.

Then graduation came, you were big city bound. I wasn't going nowhere fast, so I just hung around. About the next time I seen, old bag turned cold. So I guess she broke my heart, back where the dogwood flies grow.

White on the bloom that April moon. It could have been forever, darling if we stayed together. Had we known that time don't slow, I'd take you further from your home, back where the dogwood flies grow.

So I took to drinking, I guess you wouldn't recognize me. My soul's been torn and twisted, like that old dogwood tree. We used to talk about forever, that was a million miles ago. We saw, that I see you if I see you, back where the dogwood flies grow.

White on the bloom that April moon. You ain't been set on even, not the one you need. Just getting around and remember when you had that hand to hold back where the dogwood flies grow, dogwood flies grow, dogwood flies grow.

Other songs from Album:

Download Whiskey Myers - Dogwood mp3 for free. Only for review, You MUST remove a song from the computer after listening. If You won't delete from the computer You'll break the copyrights protection laws. Buy Whiskey Myers - Dogwood the original cassette or original CD from album
Copyright 2013 © MP3 Collections | Designed by: TheMasDoyok.Com