Friday 7 February 2014

Whiskey Myers - Reckoning



Whiskey Myers - Reckoning

Artist : Whiskey Myers
Title : Reckoning
Album : Early Morning Shakes (2014)
Label : Wiggy Thump Records
Release date : February 4, 2014
Duration : 04:29
Format : MP3
Download

 Whiskey Myers - Reckoning Lyrics

This house is cold and lonely.
This place is just a tomb.
There's an old crow in my past,
that's what's left of me and you.

I can't sleep in our bed no more,
misery shakes me to the bone.
Even when I try to get some rest,
I cannot sleep alone.

So I hide from the reckoning.
Yeah I hide from the torture
I hide from the reckoning.
Til I'm lying next to you. (x2)

These prescription pills get me by,
at the bottom of a bottle the knives where I hide
I hide from the fact that you're gone
And after all these years I'm not alone

At the end of my road now
On my way to ease the pain
When I get there I put that cold steel to my head
And squeeze the trigger beside your grave

I hide from the reckoning.
I hide from the torture
I hide from the reckoning.
Til I'm lying next to you. (x3)

Other songs from Album:

Download Whiskey Myers - Reckoning mp3 for free. Only for review, You MUST remove a song from the computer after listening. If You won't delete from the computer You'll break the copyrights protection laws. Buy Whiskey Myers - Reckoning the original cassette or original CD from album
Copyright 2013 © MP3 Collections | Designed by: TheMasDoyok.Com